Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Ticking of the Clock

I am back and its already 2am but I am still wide awake. I just have approximately 13 hours before my flight leave for Busuanga. I don't know what is in store for me there but i'm still hoping that everything would be fine.

I started this blog not to make money or be famous. If I can then that is a plus. I thought about writing my experiences for each day of my stay there. I would be the first one to admit that I know where busuanga is in palawan, but where or what kind of life is there i don't know. It's like the feeling i had when i first started training for the 10th Basic Air Traffic Service Course. You know what an air traffic controller because of the features in Discovery and NatGeo. But it didnt prepare to what i would undergo during the training. The training was intense, it would take each ounce of willpower you have to get through it. Now i'm back to that feeling, feels like i just turned the clock back to September 4, 2006.

Based on the information I gathered (its better to research first before doing something) Busuanga is about 30min drive from Coron. Imagine 30 min drive in Manila Time that is fast. In Busuanga that is far considering that there is no traffic on the roads just like Manila. The thing that i'm very thankful for is that there is internet connection in short my Facebooking (i invented that word) life is not dead plus i could regularly update you with what is happening to the three of us in the island paradise. Aside from that informations i guess its "to see is to believe".

Lastly, the people who had me transferred must be sleeping well since he doesn't have to worry about me anymore. Piece of advice try to see the monster that you have become. The names they call you when your back is turned are countless. "Great teamwork is driven by great leadership". A team could only function fully when his leader is just and fair to everyone concerned. Respect is not given it is earned so you better start earning yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment